Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile, the leader in mobile health engagement, drives improved health outcomes and business efficiencies by engaging individuals with tailored and meaningful dialogue. mPulse Mobile combines technology, analytics and industry expertise that helps healthcare organizations activate their consumers to adopt healthy behaviors. With 9 years, 60+ healthcare customers, and more than a hundred million messages sent annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the experience and the technology to drive healthy behavior change.
Our Core Values:
- Model Integrity and Collaboration
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Support Decision Making at All Levels
- Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
- Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
- Celebrate Success… Often
Purpose of the Role:
mPulse is looking for an all-star Client Solution Specialist with a desire to work with “Best in Class” clientele in a fun, fast paced, and challenging environment. This role will provide direct assistance to our National Account Management & Strategy team focusing on an impressive list of Fortune 500 healthcare companies.
We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves, “anything to get the job done” problem solver who is looking to make an immediate impact and grow within our rapidly expanding company. Working with all of our internal teams, clients, and partners to support client success and growth, this role is a critical part of daily support efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute day to day tasks on behalf of clients and account management team
- Maintain and support client communications as requested
- Maintain and communicate expert knowledge of mPulse products and services
- Ability to understand, demonstrate, and train on client use
- Create and maintain reports, processes, and presentations
- Assist clients in creating, scheduling, and reporting on campaigns
- Provide Project Management & Support for client implementations
- Provide first level support for client inquiries and needs
- Interface with other teams within mPulse to drive innovation and improvements
- Assist with technical troubleshooting as requested
- Assist with internal reporting tools (Salesforce.com, JIRA, etc.)
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Prior experience in mobile, email, app, or other communication channels
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Prior experience in Project Management and/or Account Management
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com, and other business software
- Strong analytical skills to uncover and understand client needs
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Strong ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Passionate about the delivering legendary customer service
- High energy, self-starter, with pro-active approach
- Ability to understand and communicate product requirements
- Customer Focused
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Self-Starter
- Highly Organized
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to Prioritize
- Technical Aptitude
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Enjoy Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours.
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match.
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories.
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives.
- Laptop fitness stations.
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball.
- Free snacks and drinks.
mPulse Mobile, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
16530 Ventura Blvd, Suite #500
Encino, CA 91436
(mPulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer)