Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile offers healthcare organizations consumer-focused mobile engagement solutions that improve member and patient engagement and create administrative efficiencies. mPulse enables the leading health plans, providers and pharmaceutical companies to improve the health and wellbeing of consumers by making health care communications relevant to the modern lifestyle.
Our Core Values:
- Model Integrity and Collaboration
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Support Decision Making at All Levels
- Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
- Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
- Celebrate Success… Often
Purpose of the Role:
“Farmer” sales and client management role focused on developing widespread and deep relationships within client organization that lead to increased adoption, utilization, and revenue opportunities. Gain extensive knowledge of client strategy, operational goals, internal stakeholders, decision making processes, business needs, and other internal factors that provide opportunity for product adoption and revenue growth.
This is a highly strategic role, responsible for overall client success, growth, satisfaction, strategy, and value. Responsible for identifying, develop, documenting, and implementing new client use cases with ROI, Case Studies, and/or client testimonials. Responsible for managing, increasing, and reporting on revenue per client as well as maintaining Strategic Account Plan for growth of each client. This role will also be responsible for assisting in creation and maintenance of implementation and growth management tools required to accurately forecast and report on client revenue performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build “Trusted Advisor” relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of company products and services to provide relevant adoption and recommendations for client solutions with ROI
- Understand and share industry trends, competitors, compliance
- Serve as Customer Advocate within mPulse (product, billing, etc.)
- Lead on identifying, escalating, and resolving all client issues
- Oversight and ultimate responsibility for all client implementations
- Identify and secure case study, outcomes, and referral opportunities from clients
- Manage and communicate account revenue and growth performance
- Identify new business expansion and adoption opportunities
- Assist client in identifying, planning, and achieving short & long term strategic goals
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Demonstrated success in client relationship planning, management, and strategy
- Experience working with healthcare related technologies, data, and software(s)
- Experience in mobile technologies (SMS, email, App, Push Notifications)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in leading client adoption, measurement, and achievement of ROI
- Technical aptitude with ability to adapt, learn quickly, and teach others
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com, Wrike, JIRA, etc.
- Enjoy Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours.
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match.
- 3 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave.
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories.
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives.
- Laptop fitness stations.
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball.
- Free snacks and drinks.
mPulse Mobile, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
16530 Ventura Blvd, Suite #500
Encino, CA 91436
(mPulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer)