Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile offers healthcare organizations consumer-focused mobile engagement solutions that improve member and patient engagement and create administrative efficiencies. mPulse enables the leading health plans, providers and pharmaceutical companies to improve the health and wellbeing of consumers by making health care communications relevant to the modern lifestyle.
Our Core Values:
Model Integrity and Collaboration
Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
Support Decision Making at All Levels
Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
Celebrate Success… Often
Purpose of the Role:
Sales Development Representative “Hunter” role focused on prospecting, prospecting, and prospecting some more. Role drives net new MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) by prospecting in a defined territory while setting up opportunities and passing them along to an assigned sales director. There is strong potential for upward mobility for successful Development Representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage relationships internally as well as within your respective territory.
- Generating outbound interest via Phone and Email, and capturing detailed information as instructed.
- Prospect, identify, and qualify new sales opportunities and pass them to the appropriate sales director.
- Consistently achieve daily sales goals – calls, emails, appointments set.
- Work with your RSD to identify target accounts, and create an effective account plan for each.
- Self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with C-Level employees.
- Effectively leverage internal resources to move appointments forward.
- Uncover customer needs and align to mPulse Mobile solutions.
- Accurately forecast activity inside Salesforce.com, as well as utilizing other prospecting tools LinkedIn, Rainking, etc.
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- 1 Year of sales or telesales experience in the software/technology sector; We are not looking for those with over 10 year of experience or those who own business or have VP titles, this is an entry -level position.
- Interest in Healthcare and working in a high energy, high paced, start-up environment.
- Experience in SaaS preferred.
- Experience selling into the healthcare environment (payers, providers, hospitals/IDN, wellness) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Outside the box thinker who is quick on their feet.
- Self-motivated, driven, and mature individual with the will to win every day.
- Dynamic personality who thrives in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com, and other business software.
- Work daily in Encino office.
- Enjoy Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours.
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match.
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories.
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives.
- Laptop fitness stations.
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball.
- Free snacks and drinks.
mPulse Mobile, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
16530 Ventura Blvd, Suite #500
Encino, CA 91436
(mPulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer)