Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile offers healthcare organizations consumer-focused mobile engagement solutions that improve member and patient engagement and create administrative efficiencies. mPulse enables the leading health plans, providers and pharmaceutical companies to improve the health and wellbeing of consumers by making health care communications relevant to the modern lifestyle.
Our Core Values:
- Model Integrity and Collaboration
- Drive Innovation and Thought Leadership
- Support Decision Making at All Levels
- Create Value for Clients by Empowering Consumers
- Improve Customer Experience Through Simple Design
- Celebrate Success… Often
Purpose of the Role:
Sales “Hunter” role focused on prospecting, prospecting, and prospecting some more. Role drives net new MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) by prospecting and sometimes closing new business in a defined territory. Depending on size and vertical of opportunity, role will complete sale (secure MSAs: negotiating, price, term, scope, etc.) or pass opportunity to Outside Rep. Role will assist in coordinating resource needs (technical, legal, consulting and financial) as needed to support closing deals. This role is a “bench” for outside selling roles which will come open; we expect upward mobility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving & exceeding individual sales quota. Quota will be a mix of hunted opportunities (passed on to Outside) and owned opportunities (closed by role).
- Develop and manage relationships internally as well as within your respective territory.
- Create and maintain a territory sales plan.
- Prospect, identify, qualify, and close new sales opportunities.
- Create enterprise level proposals, contracts, and value assessments.
- Present to C-level executives and manage complex sales-cycles.
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Effectively leverage internal resources to move deals forward.
- Uncover customer needs and align to mPulse solutions.
- Creatively identify new ROI-driven use cases.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through quarter business reviews and weekly forecast calls.
Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Direct sales experience in a quota-carrying role in the software/technology sector; We are not looking for those with over 10 year of experience or those who own business or have VP titles, this is an entry- to mid-level position.
- Experience in SaaS preferred.
- Experience selling into the healthcare environment (payers, providers, hospitals/IDN, wellness).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles at all organizational levels.
- Track record of success in carrying a quota of $1m (but not required).
- Prefer track record of over-achieving quota (top 10%+ of company) in past positions.
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com, and other business software.
- Travel will be limited. Most work daily in-office. Prefer willingness and ability to travel on an as-needed basis.
- Enjoy Unlimited PTO and flexible work hours.
- Full Vision, Dental and Healthcare - all individual premiums paid by mPulse!
- 401K Program with a 4% match.
- Weekly team lunches to celebrate victories.
- Paid Parking as well as Car Pooling incentives.
- Laptop fitness stations.
- Ping pong conference table and Foosball.
- Free snacks and drinks.
mPulse Mobile, Inc.
Attn: HR Dept.
16530 Ventura Blvd, Suite #500
Encino, CA 91436
(mPulse is an Equal Opportunity Employer)